collaboration

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자청담동킹 조회 7회 작성일 2022-01-19 11:43:40 댓글 0

본문

The power of collaboration: Dr. Shelle VanEtten de Sánchez at TEDxABQWomen

Over the past 12 years as the Director of Education at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, Dr. Shelle VanEttten de Sánchez learned indispensible lessons about the power of collaboration in situations of limited fiscal resources, staffing, and time. Collaboration, although rarely the easiest way to accomplish a goal, can turn a small idea into something that far surpasses its original potential. Now the Director of Strategic Initiatives for the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs, Dr. VanEtten de Sánchez continues to support the arts and cultural education with special attention to collaborative programs, community connections, youth programs and celebrating the power of individual creativity.

In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Yaha : Good talk! One can learn so much teamwork from Ants! They excel at it.
Vijayan Perinbam : Amazing talk
UWUMUREMYI FABRICE : good talks and easy to learn
Swapnil : it's a v good talk.. unfortunately in India it cannot be implemented.. India is over compitive market.. n ppl are ravaging n attacking others ppl zones to take up resources.. sharing ideas is against the rule of chanakya Neeti.. it's very difficult in India.
S BAR ONE : This is why Tedtalks are annoying: The speakers talk to adults as if they are children, they use silly analogies, and they state some obvious, not so remarkable stuff camouflaged in analogies.  Also, she is basically practicing refrigerator magnet poetry with her friends.

The 7 Keys to Creative Collaboration

► Please Subscribe to My Channel Here - http://bit.ly/spencervideos

Group work doesn't have to suck. In this sketch note video, we explore what makes creative collaboration work.

Transcript.
We’ve all had times when group work failed. Perhaps you missed deadlines, failed to communicate, and didn’t learn from mistakes.

But chances are, you’ve also been part of a team where you accomplished something epic together that you could have never done on your own. 

So, what makes creative collaboration work effectively?  

Here are seven ideas.

1. Ownership: Members need to be empowered from the start. Here, they can to solve problems, generate ideas, and design systems that lead to success.

2. Dependability: Creative collaboration requires members to hit their deadlines and develop creative endurance. 

3. Trust: When members trust one another, they work interdependently. Here, they genuinely listen to one another and assume the best in each other. Over time, they become transparent and even vulnerable.  

4. Structure: The structure should be loose and flexible. But you need to have structure in creative collaboration. It needs to exist. This is why I love design thinking. It’s a flexible framework for getting the most out of the entire creative process.

5. A Shared Vision: I’m not referring to vision statements that you put on a wall or slap onto a website. I’m thinking more in terms of a sense of direction. It’s a shared desire, a goal you are aiming for, and picture of what you will produce. 

6. Fun: The best collaborative groups are the ones where you want to be together. They laugh. They play together. And this can actually boost both convergent thinking and divergent thinking.

7. Candor: This is one of the key takeaways from Creativity Inc., a book by one of the co-founders of Pixar. It’s the idea that groups need to be honest about what’s working and failing. This honesty allows you to adjust and iterate and ultimately create something awesome.
Crystal Simon : Thanks John! I'm considering sharing this with my organization in an attempt to encourage working with other departments and exploring how everything is interconnected. These 7 tips help identify a means of fostering collaboration, which is one way to learn about other departments.
Precious Agulefo : This is great work, John! I wish to share this on my organization's instagram account (while definitely crediting you). The tips given in this video are in line with what we preach and most definitely will be of importance to all who come across it. Thanks
Betsy Mork : I used to hate group work, but it's growing on me! This is another great video. Thanks!
Obaderin Christianah : Well done John. This video is informative and also encourage me to involve more in collaboration work with people that have likely goal with mine.
peopleHum : Promoting innovation of ideas and collaborating all ideas in one place is a big thing. Your tips are very helpful. Thank you and look forward to your other videos.

Leadership and effective collaboration.

Leadership and effective collaboration.

#collaboration

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,260건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © flowerlife.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz